Check Engine Light Help
Why is my check engine light on? Whether it’s a simple fix or a serious engine issue, you can always rely on Caliber Auto Care to give you all the information you need to make an informed decision. Plus, we’ll never try to sell you services you don’t need.
If you see the check engine light, come see us
If your check engine light comes on, here are a few things to look for:
- The light might indicate something is loose (try tightening the gas cap)
- A steady yellow light signifies an issue that should be addressed soon
- A blinking or red check engine light warns of a problem that needs immediate attention
- Multiple dashboard warning signals could be a sign of an urgent problem that requires immediate attention
What are common dashboard light meanings?
Here are a few of the most common lights and what they mean.
- Check oil - Stop in for an oil change right away.
- Low tire pressure - Indicates that you need more air, or that there is a leak requiring repair or replacement.
- Your battery should get checked. It may need to be replaced or recharged.
- Check engine light - Come in for an evaluation quickly as this could mean your engine is overheating or something more serious is happening.
Your one-stop shop for maintenance
From changing your oil and engine filter to checking fluid levels, the trusted technicians at Caliber Auto Care can help with all your car maintenance needs.
Our Quick Oil Changes offer you the same rapid, full-service oil change without ever leaving the driver’s seat./quick-oil-change
We have the right tires at the right price for your vehicle. We can also take care of wheel alignments, tire balancing and tire rotations - whatever it takes to get you back on the road and rolling toward what’s important.
As your one-stop shop for on-the-spot brake checks and brake servicing, we’ll stop at nothing when it comes to keeping you safe.
We will get your vehicle re-aligned utilizing the latest laser alignment system available. We also do tire rotations to make sure your tires experience even wear and tear.
For battery and electrical systems, we take pride – and take charge – in fixing the problem fast. We give you all the positives with none of the negatives.
Why Caliber Auto Care?
We do things The Caliber Way. This means Caliber Auto Care is committed to building trust through transparency. Our team will always educate you on your car’s health and offer straightforward solutions and pricing, so you can make the right decision for you and your family. We know how important your car is to you, so we make it easy to schedule and complete all your repair and maintenance services in one place.
Find a Caliber Auto Care location
Caliber Auto Care takes the place of your dealership’s service department and your local quick oil and mechanical repair shop with efficient, high-quality auto repair or maintenance services at an affordable price.
We know that scheduling car care services between work, school and play can be a hassle. That’s why we make it as easy and straightforward as possible, offering you neighborhood convenience, superior service, comfortable waiting areas or free local shuttle service and the option of staying in your vehicle for some services while we work. It’s all about meeting your needs and standing behind our work.
How can we help? Let’s get you back on the road
Schedule an appointment
Find a time that works best for you and we’ll start Restoring the Rhythm of your Life.
If there’s something specific you need help with, let us know.