Caliber Auto Care: Quick Drive-Thru Oil Changes
We understand your time is a luxury, and we want to make servicing your car quick and easy. Our commitment to service is always extraordinary, even on everyday maintenance needs like oil changes. We offer drive-thru oil changes if you don't want to leave your car, or you can relax in our comfortable lounge and we'll get you back on the road and back to what matters.
What are the benefits of regular oil changes?
Regular oil changes ensure your car's engine is running at its peak performance and keeps you from experiencing expensive problems down the road. There are also additional benefits to getting your oil changed according to your manufacturer's recommended mileage intervals.
- Maintain your engine's integrity longer
- Improves the overall engine performance
- Clean oil increases fuel economy
- A better functioning engine means less oil consumption. When you have the right oil for your car, it helps decrease auto emissions
Which oil is right for your car?
When you're not familiar with the ins and outs of motor oil, it can be confusing.. At Caliber Auto Care you can rest assured that we will do what’s right for your car and inform you every step of the way. Here are some considerations if choosing on your own.
- The manufacturer recommended oil and oil weight for your vehicle is in your owner's manual. This number refers to the viscosity, or thickness, of the oil that is compatible with your car.
- Look for the American Petroleum Institute (API) symbol which ensures the oil is properly tested.
- Some oils are better for gas engines, noted by SP, and some are better for diesel, noted by CK-4. The API has designated different standards based on the year your vehicle was built.
- Synthetic vs. Conventional. Synthetic oil is higher performing and more pure than conventional oil. That’s why Caliber Auto Care only recommends full synthetic or synthetic blend oil.
Why Caliber Auto Care?
We do things The Caliber Way. This means Caliber Auto Care is committed to building trust through transparency. Our team will always educate you on your car’s health and offer straightforward solutions and pricing, so you can make the right decision for you and your family. We know how important your car is to you, so we make it easy to schedule and complete all your repair and maintenance services in one place.
Learn More About Auto Maintenance
Why Is My Oil Light On?
Engine Oil: An Overview
Exploring the Reasons Why Engine Oil Can Quickly Become Dirty and Contaminated
Find a Caliber Auto Care Near You
Caliber Auto Care takes the place of your dealership’s service department and your local quick oil and mechanical repair shop with efficient, high-quality auto repair or maintenance services at an affordable price.
We know that scheduling car care services between work, school and play can be a hassle. That’s why we make it as easy and straightforward as possible, offering you neighborhood convenience, superior service, comfortable waiting areas or free local shuttle service and the option of staying in your vehicle for some services while we work. It’s all about meeting your needs and standing behind our work.
How can we help? Let’s get you back on the road
Schedule an appointment
Find a time that works best for you and we’ll start Restoring the Rhythm of your Life.
Get an estimate
Tell us about you and your vehicle to get a free initial repair estimate.
If there’s something specific you need help with, let us know.