2023 was a year of continued growth for Caliber - exciting milestones and an ongoing commitment to our Purpose of Restoring the Rhythm of Your Life®
The Caliber family of brands, including Caliber Collision alongside Caliber Auto Glass, Caliber Auto Care and Caliber Fleet Solutions, celebrated another successful year while living our Purpose of Restoring the Rhythm of Your Life® .
“We Are Proud” is one of our Core Values at Caliber, and these are just a few of our company milestones and accolades that make us beam with pride and applaud our 30,000 teammates who serve communities across 41 states.
- Caliber restored the lives of over 1.5 million customers, helping get them back on the road safely and efficiently.
- We welcomed more than 3,300 new teammates into the Caliber family, expanding our workforce so we can better serve our customers and communities across the country.
- We enhanced our accessibility and service capabilities by opening 168 new Collision locations nationwide and unveiling our 1,700th
- Caliber Auto Glass extended its reach to 49 markets in 23 states.
- Caliber Auto Care increased its footprint to 33 centers in Texas following the opening of its latest location in San Antonio.
- We welcomed several new senior leaders in 2023, including David Simmons as Caliber’s Chief Executive Officer and Troy Mason as Senior Vice President, Caliber Auto Glass. Todd Dillender, a tenured leader within our organization and the industry, was promoted to Chief Operating Officer.
- Shirin Hezar, Director of Strategic Accounts, was appointed to the National Auto Body Council® Board of Directors and recognized as one of the organization’s MVPs of the year.
- Yohanna Peet, Senior Program Manager, received the Women’s Industry Network (WIN) Most Influential Women Award.
Our strong business performance in 2023 provided new opportunities for Caliber teammates to reach their full potential. Our proprietary training programs, Technician Apprentice Program (TAP) and Changing Lanes, reached 1,000 graduates and 557 graduates, respectively. These paid apprenticeship programs provide free, hands-on auto body repair training to military members, veterans and anyone who wants to establish the foundation for a successful career in the auto body repair and automotive services industry.
Caliber’s Restoring You™ platform supports community-driven initiatives that serve current and exiting military members, children and more throughout the year.
- Through our partnership with the National Auto Body Council® and NABC Recycled Rides®, Caliber teammates volunteered their time and expertise to refurbish 27 vehicles gifted to active-duty and retired military members, first responders and others in need of reliable transportation, helping them regain their independence. We’ve proudly gifted over 550 vehicles during our longstanding relationship with NABC and valued insurance partners.
- During the 12th annual Restoring You™ Food Drive, Caliber teammates, customers and partners donated 4.7 million meals, in partnership with 130 food banks, helping fight against childhood hunger in our communities.
- The 7th annual Caliber Classic golf tournament raised $275,000, benefiting the Caliber Foundation, our 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- Caliber teammates exceeded fundraising goals by donating $17,000 to the American Heart Association (AHA) through the Dallas Heart Walk, supporting efforts to prevent and treat heart disease and stroke.
2023 would not have been successful without our 30,000-plus teammates, insurance carrier partners, vendor partners and customers. Check out our Year in Review video to learn more!
Published February 2024