Windshield Repair and Replacement
Whether you need windshield repair or replacement, our expert technicians work with the highest standards in mind. Your car is one of the biggest investments you make and your windshield is one of the most important parts of your car so we provide quality materials and quick service. We have partnered with Protech, the nation’s most trusted calibration provider, to perform ADAS calibration services. We work with all major auto insurance carriers and we are often pre-approved, saving you the time and hassle of obtaining multiple repair estimates. And, our work is guaranteed, so you can be confident that it was done right the first time.
How much does windshield repair and replacement cost?
Costs depend on the type of vehicle, severity of the damage and where the damage is on the windshield. Prices range depending on whether you need a full replacement or just a crack or chip repair or if your glass is equipped with ADAS. Before getting a free estimate, check with your auto insurance company to see if windshield repair is covered in your policy.
Mobile auto glass repair and replacement
We know you have a busy life, so Caliber Auto Glass offers mobile glass repair and replacement services. Whether it's to your home, office or wherever is convenient for you. Having a clear and unimpaired view while driving is critical to your safety, but with vehicles equipped with Advanced Drivers Assist Systems (ADAS) so are the safety systems of your vehicle. After a windshield replacement, your vehicle's safety sensors and cameras need to be calibrated. In many cases, such as those requiring “static” calibrations, mobile services are not recommended for several reasons:
- We need a level surface. Parking lots or driveways may be slanted or crowned to drain water; potholes, gravel and other issues may not allow “targets” to align properly to your vehicle
- Direct sunlight can cause shadows and confuse the calibration camera and targets
- Outdoor elements such as wind, clouds, rain or snow also may obstruct and interfere with the camera trying to calibrate to the target
Vehicles requiring dynamic calibrations require technicians to drive customers' vehicles at certain speeds on clearly marked roadways to calibrate cameras. These may be possible to perform mobile, weather permitting.
We partner with Protech to provide expert calibration services on ADAS features following vehicle manufacturers guidelines. Our service centers offer a proper indoor, controlled environment that is critical for procedures to be done correctly. Because keeping you and your family safe out on the road is our first priority.
Why Caliber Auto Glass
Caliber Auto Glass makes auto glass repair and replacement as quick and convenient as possible. With industry-leading training, our expert technicians repair and replace any glass you need to keep your fleet on the road. You can rest easy knowing that we back every repair with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Complete auto glass solutions, from repairs to replacements
- Located in 18 states
- Mobile repair will come to you
- If there is ever any issue with our services, please let us know and we will make it right. Guaranteed
- Safety system diagnostics and calibrations powered by Protech
- Approved by all major insurance companies
- Our customer service representative will assist in processing your claim
- Auto Glass Safety Council (AGSC) certified technicians
Learn More About Windshield Repair
Auto Glass Technologies: Complete Car Glass Guide
Should I Repair or Replace My Windshield?
Types of Windshield Glass
How can we help? Let’s get you back on the road
Get an estimate
Tell us about you and your vehicle to get a free initial repair estimate.
Schedule an appointment
Find a time that works best for you and we’ll start Restoring the Rhythm of your Life.
If there’s something specific you need help with, let us know.