Free Trip Check Before You Travel
Before your next road trip, come to Caliber Auto Care for a complimentary car check. Our experts will check oil levels, tire pressure, tire integrity and more to ensure your car is working properly so you can focus on the journey ahead.
Let us do a complimentary car check for you
Our technicians will check your vehicle for free, and if we find an issue, we will always consult you before we make any adjustments or repairs.
- Come in a week before your trip, just in case any repairs are needed
- We’ll run a test on all safety components and major parts of your vehicle>
- We will lay out the severity of any issues, and what problems they may cause if not repaired
- We’ll never sell you services you don’t need
- You’ll leave with peace of mind that your vehicle is ready for the road ahead
How can we help get your car trip-ready?
We know not everyone is a car expert, that's why Caliber Auto Care offers free car checks to get your car trip-ready. According to Allstate, there are six key things you should have checked before your next trip.
- Check your vehicle’s battery to ensure connections are tight and corrosion free
- Check all belts and hoses for wear
- Check that your headlights, signals and windshield wipers are all working properly
- Top off all fluids including engine oil, windshield wiper fluid, power steering and transmission fluids and replace filters
- Check the vehicle's brakes and pads
- Check your tire tread and fill all tires to your car’s PSI requirements - including your spare tire
If we find any issues, Caliber Auto Care can perform any maintenance and repairs needed to keep your road trip on schedule.
Why Caliber Auto Care?
We do things The Caliber Way. This means Caliber Auto Care is committed to building trust through transparency. Our team will always educate you on your car’s health and offer straightforward solutions and pricing, so you can make the right decision for you and your family. We know how important your car is to you, so we make it easy to schedule and complete all your repair and maintenance services in one place.
Learn More About Our Trip Check
Importance of Getting a Complete Car Diagnostic Test
Regular Car Maintenance Tips
Fall Car Care Checklist
Find a Caliber Auto Care location
Caliber Auto Care takes the place of your dealership’s service department and your local quick oil and mechanical repair shop with efficient, high-quality auto repair or maintenance services at an affordable price.
We know that scheduling car care services between work, school and play can be a hassle. That’s why we make it as easy and straightforward as possible, offering you neighborhood convenience, superior service, comfortable waiting areas or free local shuttle service and the option of staying in your vehicle for some services while we work. It’s all about meeting your needs and standing behind our work.
How can we help? Let’s get you back on the road
Schedule an appointment
Find a time that works best for you and we’ll start Restoring the Rhythm of your Life.
Get an estimate
Tell us about you and your vehicle to get a free initial repair estimate.
If there’s something specific you need help with, let us know.